£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Salary £50,000pa DOE
My client is entering an exciting time of growth, with big expansion plans in place for the next 3 years. The first part of their expansion plans is for a driven HR Manager to join their central operations team in Newbury. The HR Manager will play an integral part of the growth plans, liaising with various departments here in the UK and with their central office in Europe.
This role is ideal for someone who is experienced in HR and hungry to continue to develop themselves in an environment that is fast moving, ever changing retail environment, where no two days will be the same.
Recruitment & On-boarding:
- With ambitious plans to roll out a number of location throughout the UK, you will be heading up the recruitment process.
- Forward planning, owning, communicating and driving season hiring to ensure the correct head counts.
- Ensuring candidates in the process are receiving the right level of service, mirroring the values of the company.
- Managing applications through a ATS, advertising on job boards and liaising with agencies.
- Being the point of contact for store to come to for all HR related issues.
- Champion and drive incentive and rewards within the business, creating an culture that is passionate about the organisation and rewarding longevity.
- Payroll - managing the set up of all new starters, ensure they are set up correctly on the in-house system.
- Manage any payroll queries, with individuals and liaising with the central office.
- Plan and implement performance-based salary reviews.
- Up skill managers in performance reviews, ensuring they are completed, record and actions followed up.
- Communicate with all departments in the organisation, reporting to the Managing Director.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety protocols are in place and complying with regulations.
- Minimum 2 year's experience as an HR Manager, preferably within a fast pace retail environment.
- Strong recruitment and on boarding experience.
- CIPD Level 5 certification.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and travel as needed.
- Be confident dealing with all HR and H&S issues.
- Be a quick learner and be willing to develop new skills and show initiative.
- Be able to motivate and engage staff and be flexible in your approach to work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an organisation that will develop and grow your skills as a HR Manager in a fast-paced environment. You will be given the freedom to champion and drive your ideas to create a great organisation. Our client is looking to move quickly, so apply now before the position is gone!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.