HR Advisor - South UK (Field Based)
Up to £35000 per annum + + Excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
HR Advisor - South UK(Field based)
Expanding, vibrant and dynamic hospitality brand
Salary £35,000 per annum + excellent benefits including bonus
Are you an experienced HR professional looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you looking for a company that truly values their people and continuously innovates?
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing restaurant brands in the UK?
Our client is an international quick-service restaurant operator, who have experienced rapid growth in the last few years within the UK. Focusing on an American-themed menu, this brand offers a quality product that is freshly made to order and fully customisable. There are plans to grow the brand further within the UK, and it is due to this that we are looking for a Field Based HR Advisor to join to join the company.
As the HR Advisor for the South of the UK, from London across to Cardiff You'll be responsible for providing sound employee relations advice to management teams across the region.
This is a field based role that will include home working, regular visits to restaurants across the region and the London Head Office, and a full UK driving licence and excellent transport links is essential. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role working with a large brand within hospitality, although retail or leisure experience will also be considered.
- Take a proactive approach to offering Employee Relations advice and guidance, particularly in relation to grievances, disciplinaries, absence and performance
- Represent HR in formal ER meetings
- Record, analyse and report on ER data
- Promote the company culture and guide managers to always do the right thing
- Support the teams throughout their entire employee life-cycle.
- Support on a variety of interesting people projects including Reward, Wellbeing and DE&I
- Provide administration support to the team
- Maintaining HRIS data
- Bonus based on business performance
- Private healthcare & dentalcare
- Life assurance
- Employee discount program
- Access to wellbeing support and employee assistance programme
- Long service award
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Excellent development opportunities
- Team building activities on yearly, quarterly and seasonal basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a rapidly expanding organisation with a truly unique people culture. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.