Up to £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Head of Retail
Salary c£40,000 per annum plus benefits
South West England
C2 Recruitment is exclusively partnering with a charity to secure them a talented and forward-thinking Head of Retail.
Reporting into the CEO will be responsible for maximising the sales and net income from the charity's chain of shops; set and manage budgets, provide detailed and accurate financial reports; analyse the performance of individual shops and the chain; and set the strategic direction and growth plans for the retail department.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Charity leader who will be vital in supporting the growth and development of the charities retail arm.
Responsibilities of the Head of Retail:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive retail strategy that aligns with the charities objectives.
- Lead the retail team by setting clear goals, setting KPI's and objectives and supporting with PDP's.
- Attract, recruit and retain volunteers across the retail shops.
- Identify growth and new business opportunities.
- Work with the marketing department to create commercial campaigns to boost income and drive sales growth.
- Set the annual retail budget for income and take responsibility for achieving these targets, ensuring that shops have clear targets and goals.
The person- Head of Retail:
- You will have gained substantial experience within the charity retail sector particularly at a senior leadership level.
- Experience of managing a budget and stock control and working to targets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of people.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills with a good understanding of profit and loss, managing budgets and working to targets.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to inspire, motivate and manage a team of staff
- Demonstrable experience of strategic planning in a retail environment.
If you are a highly accomplished senior charity leader, Regional Manager, Area Manager who would like to work for a much loved charity then please apply today with a copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.