City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
Salary £45,000-£50,000 (Negotiable dependent on experience)
Our client is on the search for a creative, culinary expert! Our client is an extremely well-known bar, restaurant and private members club in London. Boasting four floors, this venue exudes opulence and requires a Head Chef who has the creativity to drive the business forward, independently and alongside the owners. This is a busy venue with high clientele and lots of events happening. The venue consists of a brasserie, champagne penthouse, members bar/restaurant, club room. If you are an experienced Head Chef who wants to make his mark, creating menus and being responsible for the profitability of the food within an extremely well-known establishment, then this could be the role for you. I want to be WOWED with your experience!
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Adhere to the Company's Code of Conduct.
- Understand the Company's policy on Health and Safety.
- To train all new starters and existing staff in food/kitchen safety, production standards and other Company procedures.
- To ensure that all Brand Standards and other company initiatives are implemented.
- To ensure that all food preparation is carried out in compliance with food safety regulations.
- To ensure that all cleaning schedules are adhered to and that kitchen areas are maintained to a hygienic standard always.
- Assist with the development of new menus/dishes.
- To train, supervise and delegate the Sous Chefs in food preparation.
- To respond to any queries/complaint that may arise from time to time.
- To attend any communication/training meetings as required.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting creative, fresh meals
- Ensuring that portion control specifications are adhered to.
- All perishable and dry food stocks are regularly rotated and used within given dates.
- To ensure that all company documentation is kept.
- Generally being alert for opportunities to improve the profitability of the section.
- Ensure proper staffing for maximum productivity and high standards of quality; controls food and payroll costs to achieve maximum profitability.
- Complying with any other tasks that are requested by Management and any other reasonable requests made by the guest.
- To ensure all Rotas and Ordering are correct to achieve maximum profitability
If you would like to apply for the role then please respond to the advert or contact Carrie 01743 770280 and send your CV to carolineHartill@c2recruitment.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.