£23000 - £25000 per annum + excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Head Chef - Casual Dining
£25,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 is set to be huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for a Head Chef to manage the kitchen operation within their main onsite restaurant, leading the team to deliver exceptional food quality whilst achieving financial targets and KPI's. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Head Chef or Kitchen Manager within a branded restaurant or pub environment, plus excellent communication skills.
- Leading and motivating the kitchen team to deliver menu items to the highest standard, and in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a control system to assure quality and portion consistency, as well as reducing food waste
- Working to the highest possible standard of health & safety, ensuring food hygiene standards are maintained at all times
- Supporting with stock management and ordering
- Full management of the kitchen team including initial recruitment, training, development and rota management.
- Continuously driving customer satisfaction levels through excellent food production
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities, discounted holidays and discretionary bonuses.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.