£30000 - £33297 per annum + excellent benefits
16 days ago
Head Chef - Casual Dining
£33,297 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 is set to be huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for a Head Chef to manage the kitchen operation within their main onsite restaurant, leading the team to deliver exceptional food quality whilst achieving financial targets and KPI's. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Head Chef or Kitchen Manager within a high-volume branded restaurant or pub environment, plus excellent communication skills and Level 3 Food Hygiene qualification.
- Leading and providing the highest standard of cooking and service in all catering areas.
- Overseeing the management of the main kitchen and takeaway food units, ensuring food diaries, stock management and staff training procedures are carried out.
- Assisting in the provision of additional catering based events as required throughout the year including but not limited to owners breakfasts, owners parties and out of season events.
- Adhering to Food Policy and all legal requirements.
- Inputting and deliver menus and portion control.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities, discounted holidays and discretionary bonuses.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.