Head Cashier - Luxury Fashion Brand
£29000 - £30000 per annum + + bonus
2 months ago
Head Cashier - Iconic Luxury Fashion Brand
Salary up to £30,000 + bonus
Full time 40 hr contract - must be available on weekends
A fantastic opportunity to join an iconic luxury fashion brand at their flagship store in Central London. They are looking for a Head Cashier to join their established team. Managing a Junior Cashier, you will be responsible for all aspects of the cash desk including administration, front of house duties and general store enquiries.
Head Cashier - the role:
- Manage Junior Cashiers
- Processes all transactions including refunds and returns, maintaining cash drawer balances according to company policies and procedures
- Process invoices and banking transfers
- Address customer enquiries instore, over the phone and email
- Train new cashiers
- Stationary orders
Head Cashier - the person:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to converse with customers confidently, maintaining a friendly and welcoming demeanour
- Strong leadership skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Pays close attention to detail
- Demonstrates solid organisational skills
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply with an up to date CV!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.