£24000 - £27000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Guest Experience Manager - Holiday Park
£27,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 is set to be huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for an Owner & Guest Experience Manager who will be responsible for delivering excellence in guest & owner experience, working with all team members and departments to influence and collaborate. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar customer focused role, with the ability to build and maintain exceptional stakeholder relationships and an excellent commercial awareness.
- Deliver Owner & Guest interaction through all communication channels to engage & develop strong community's whilst enhancing experience
- Work closely with the HOD on park, other park teams and Central Support team to achieve and align brand standards, best practice and expectations
- Understand, analyse and effectively use, insight and customer feedback to identify emerging issues promptly and proactively solve problems before they escalate.
- Take accountability and be responsible for managing all customer/owner complaints and goodwill within the guidelines
- Training, Coaching and building the capability of the experience team, equipping them with tools and knowledge to succeed.
- Plan, schedule and deliver a wide range of Owner & Guest events such as forums, drop-in's, and social events that are tailored to the customers on your park to build a sense of community in line with the group customer strategy.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities, discounted holidays and discretionary bonuses.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.