£23000 - £25000 per annum + excellent benefits
26 days ago
General Restaurant Manager - Casual Dining
Up to £25,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 is set to be huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for a Restaurant Manager to manage all aspects of their main onsite restaurant, leading the team to drive industry leading customer experience and maintain high standards. The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager or Restaurant Manager within a high-volume branded restaurant or pub environment, plus exceptional communication skills and a passion for developing people.
- Ensuring high levels of presentation are maintained both front and back of house at all times.
- Ensuring any offers and promotions are ran at correct times.
- Placing orders to ensure stock is available and that stock levels are correct and gross profit margins are achieved.
- Ensuring teams are trained and developed in correct procedures and policies.
- Running team incentives to promote sales and ensuring upselling is everyday practice.
- Ensuring the food presentation and portion control is of an acceptable standard when leaving the kitchen and to liaising with the Chef directly.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities, discounted holidays and discretionary bonuses.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.