£40000 - £45000 per annum + excellent bonus + benefits
13 days ago
General Manager - Holiday Park
circa £45,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 is set to be huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for a General Manager to manage all aspects of the holiday park and inspire Heads of Departments and their teams. You will oversee the daily operations of all departments, from accommodation to sales to food & beverage, ensuring profitability whilst maintaining the highest level of standards and customer service. The ideal candidate will have experience at a similar level within a large, multi-revenue stream operation, preferably holiday parks, and be an enthusiastic and engaging leader.
- Recruiting, retaining, motivating, training and consistently developing the Head of Departments along with their direct reports.
- Proactively implementing and managing excellent customer service standards and customer service strategies to meet the changing expectations of your customers.
- Managing, organising, controlling and supervising all elements of the park in line with company policies and procedures ensuring delivery of the financial EBITDA target.
- Taking full accountability for all revenue streams including Holiday Home Sales, Owner Income, Holiday Hire, On Park Spend and all park overheads whilst being directly responsibility for the operation.
- Identifying and implementing strategies to maximize sales and to achieve agreed gross profit margins throughout all units and departments, with a focus on the promotion of performance improvement.
- Promoting a positive working environment and activities in line with the company people strategy to ensure your people are actively engaged.
- Ensuring that an environment is operated at park that complies with the required standards for Health & Safety set out in the H&S Policies.
Benefits include company sick pay, discounted holidays and discretionary bonuses. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!