£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
General Manager - Leisure Venue
Up ot £35,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Bournemouth for an experienced General Manager. This site includes an 18-hole indoor crazy golf course, bar and restaurant. With spectacular themed venues, animatronic characters, sound effects and eye-catching light displays, our client will most certainly offer variety to your day to day role.
Your role will be ensuring the day to day operational management of an indoor golf & leisure venue in its entirety. You will maximise revenues, customer satisfaction, and people development and ensure a safe environment for all. Key areas of emphasis will be revenue generation, financial controls, demand creation & utilisation, cost control and development of the team to deliver outstanding customer service.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Operations management including daily centre audits, cash reconciliation, standards review, maintaining efficient staff rotas, tee time management and control.
- Staff management including recruitment, disciplinary procedures and performance reviews.
- Health and safety including daily, weekly and monthly audits, maintain fire procedures and training, reporting faults and actions.
- Maintaining & enhance customer service standards, co-ordinating customer feedback, staff training, communicating with staff and clients, meet and greet clients.
- Maintain, review and implement sales and marketing plans and procedures including POS, internal and external promotions, maximising ancillary spend.
- Financial reporting including forecasting, cost control, payroll to sales, monthly reports, budgeting and project work.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply along with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.