Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
7 months ago
My client is one of the leading Health Club brands in the UK. I am looking for an enthusiastic Manager to join this premium brand based in Huddersfield.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Manager who is currently working within the Health and Fitness industry. You will need to be a business minded Manager with a huge passion for customer service, sales and fitness!
- Ensure all KPI's are achieved
- Line manage a team
- Through inspiring leadership and management, develop your team into high performers.
- Ensure excellent customer service is offered and maintained.
- Through management and motivation of your team, ensure the club achieves its new membership sales target.
- Responsible for the development and management of all team members.
- To lead from the front and be an integral part of all aspects of the role and adhere to the companies processes.
- To manage club operations, sales and health & safety, ensuring the club is fully operational at all times.
- Previous experience of managing a team for a minimum of 1 year.
- Previous experience of working in health clubs / Gyms.
- KPI aware and driven.
- Confident and professional.
- Experience of working to targets in a customer focused environment.
- Energy, drive and a positive can do attitude.
- Coaching and feedback skills.
If you are interested in working for a leading health and fitness brand who truly value their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.