£30000 - £32548 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
Night Club General Manager
Salary £32,548 per annum
Our client has an amazing opportunity to join them as a Nightclub General Manager! Our client is aiming to be the world's most student-centred organisation. This is therefore a fun, exciting hugely rewarding role working with young creatives to create an amazing, thriving, fun filled and profitable entertainment space. You will certainly have the Essex entertainment spirit in you!
You will be extremely hands on getting involved with all aspects of the business. You'll be working with a welcoming and enthusiastic family, oozing energy and passion to providing an unforgettable service.
Within this role you will appreciate the power of students and the importance of their opinion. You'll become part of an unconventional, amazing family who will support you through every stage of your journey. The department is there to ensure that students have access to high quality Venues, Retail Offerings, Events, Catering outlets and an SU run Lettings Department. It is a fast paced, dynamic and challenging department that consistently strives to deliver its vital stats to ensure students have the best time while there.
- Reporting to the Deputy Director (Services) you will be building a strategy to grow the business across their 1200 capacity nightclub, small club/social space and the student cinema. Under your remit no two days will be the same.
- Responsible for ensuring all licenced venues comply fully with licensing legislation at all times
- Managing all front and back of house operations in all venues, ensuring relevant procedures are followed
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of top quality service to all customers
- Working with the Ents team on venues projects and events
- Managing the Entertainment and Promotions manager and signing off the booking of Acts and events
- Carrying out daily, weekly and monthly cash and stock control procedures and reporting findings in a timely manner
- Working with the Deputy Director of Student Services to set, review and achieve annual budget targets
- Oversee the Marketing of the venues and ensure that all events are promoted
- Deliver Net Promotor Scores (NPS) scores in line with Annual targets
- Responsible for ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety legislation are met, i.e. risk assessments, fire safety, COSHH etc
- Build positive relationships with external colleagues, i.e. University Security staff Line M
- As a member of the Senior Manager team you'll get a competitive salary starting at £32,548 in return for a 35-hour working week and generous opportunities to take time off.
- Our client is a very social organisation, running everything from staff netball and 5-aside football teams to a book club and regular evenings out - getting your work life balance right is important to them.
- With an employer contribution of 18% to our pension scheme they'll invest in your future as well as your present; they have a childcare vouchers scheme; a generous sick pay entitlement and comprehensive range of family friendly policies.
- You'll even have the opportunity to take advantage of local and national student discounts!
If all this sounds like the sort of the place you want to be a part of then I would be really excited to hear from you! Apply or Send your CV directly to carolineHartill@c2recruitment.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.