Bolton, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
8 months ago
Garden Centre Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Our client has a small group of garden centres each with their own identity selling a wide range of plants, garden products, leisure goods and with a popular Café that serves spectacular food. They pride themselves on giving the very best customer experience from entrance to exit and are devoted to exceptional standards.
Would you enjoy the challenge of working for an independent garden centre holding a good level of autonomy?
Are you a good leader of people able to inspire the team with an enthusiastic approach?
Do you have a background in garden centre retailing and keen to progress in your career?
Garden Centre Manager: The Role
- To manage daily operations and ensure a high level of customer sales and service
- Work closely with the Directors to ensure standards are maintained
- To manage an effective budget for the site
- Ensuring high standards of merchandising and displays
- Proactively develop the team's skills and knowledge
- Work to the companies agreed targets and objectives
Garden Centre Manager: The Person
- Excellent communication skills with good attention to detail
- An enthusiastic and positive approach
- A background in garden centre retailing or similar environment
- Ability to promote good team spirit to deliver excellent customer sales & service
- Ability to drive performance maximising sales potential
If you are interested in working for this family owned company who are looking to expand then please apply with your CV today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.