Up to £20800.00 per annum + Great Benefits
20 days ago
Full Time Sales Consultant - Sleep Brand
Salary £20,800 per annum + 2% commission + benefits
(£2,000 guaranteed commission for the 1st 6 months - that's an extra £333 a month on top of your basic salary!)
Can you be a retail brand ambassador?
Do you have a natural ability to build strong customer relationships through offering outstanding customer service?
Are you passionate about sales?
If so, we want to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, luxury sleep brand at their concession in Maidstone. This retailer specialises in high quality mattresses and are now looking for a skilled and experienced Sales Consultant to join their team.
You will maximise sales through a high level of customer service and have a natural ability in selling. In return you will be offered a competitive salary with a fantastic commission scheme as well as working for a reputable retailer and being a part of a great team. This role will also provide cover in the Charlton store as and when required so you will need to have your own transport, expenses for fuel will be paid.
Sales Consultant - the role:
- Deliver outstanding customer service that exceeds expectations
- Have an understanding approach to make customers feel relaxed and reassured
- Have excellent knowledge of product ranges
- Remain current with promotional events and sales
- Develop product knowledge by reading current marketing literature and attending training classes
- Assisting in the display of merchandise and organising the shop floor and stock areas
- Comply with all Health and Safety and security requirements set out by the company
- As part of the brand strategy to deliver customer excellence you will work to exceed personal sales targets, supporting the overall store targets
Sales Consultant - the person:
- You will need to be an experienced Sales and Customer Service professional who is able to quickly build a rapport with customers
- Open and honest character who is outgoing, friendly and warm- approachable person with the ability to communicate effectively
- Professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting the brand's commitment to customers
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven
- This role is based in Maidstone but will also provide cover for Charlton store
- Driver, with own transport (travel expenses to non-base store will be covered
To be successful in this role you should be an experienced Sales Ambassador/Sales Consultant / Sales Adviser / Sales Assistant ideally within a furniture/ homeware or one to one sales environment.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!