Flagship Store Manager - Oxford Street, London
Up to £40000.00 per annum + + Benefits
2 months ago
Flagship Store Manager
Location: Oxford Street
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Benefits
FLAGSHIP STORE - RETAIL - NEW OPENING
Calling all Retail Store Managers! We have a brand new, fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, fun, quirky retailer at their brand-new flagship site opening in Oxford Street! This is a great time to join this growing company as you will be managing a brand-new team to continue this brand's already brilliant reputation.
You will be responsible for driving sales by leading your team from the front, delivering excellent customer service and being a hands-on manager in this fast paced and high-volume store. You will also be commercially aware to develop your own ideas to improve customer service and deliver added value to the business.
The Role of Store Manager:
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Managing the stock room effectively, keeping it well organised
- Coaching and motivating your team to hit sales targets
- Managing stock and labour costs
- Recruiting, training and developing new and existing staff
- Ensuring the store merchandise looks attractive
- You will be an experienced Retail Store Manager
- Have excellent communication skills with both staff and customers
- Be highly organised and know how to manage a fast-paced environment
- You will be customer focused and sales orientated
- Good at multitasking and delegating tasks to the team
This brand expanded rapidly last year and shows no signs of slowing down. A great opportunity to join them in what will be their brand new FLAGSHIP store in Oxford Circus. Great brand, great products and plenty of opportunity for growth!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.