City of London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Great Benefits
about 2 months ago
Finance Manager, Full-Time
South London - Hybrid 3 days office/2 days work from home
Salary £55,000-£60,000 per annum dependant on experience plus great benefits!
My client is a vibrant, dynamic and progressive retailer. An amazing opportunity as arisen for a passionate retail Finance Manager reporting into the CEO. This is a great time to join this dynamic and growing retailer!
Alongside your amazing Finance experience, my client is looking for a Finance Manager who is a great people person, who can work well with colleagues. Someone who is pro-active and embraces new challenges. A sense of humour and a strong teamwork ethic is key to this company along with passion for retail and finance!
- Be a key part of a small team that perform as an excellent retail finance function
- Weekly and monthly reporting and financial controls.
- Perform month-end processes including posting prepayments and accruals and
- preparing reconciliations.
- Managing financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Monitoring and predicting cash flows.
- Managing the preparations of company budgets.
- Collaborating with other departments, assessing company plans and agreeing on
- future paths to be taken.
- Analyse cost, sales results, and the company performance.
- Engage with the rest of the business to report and manage the performance of all
- Managing the team of 5.
Experience and skills required:
- At least 2 - 3 years within a similar role producing management accounts and performing month end duties.
- Qualified with ACCA/CIMA certification.
- Must have excellent Excel skills - Vlookups, Pivot tables,
- Good systems experience. Sage experience useful, but not essential.
- Retail, Hospitality or Leisure finance background preferred
What my client can offer:
- Great team culture within an inclusive brand.
- Wellbeing initiatives including half day wellbeing leave per month
- Staff discount.
- Holiday allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- Family vibe and regular socials.
- Flexible working 2-3 days WFH
If you are currently a Finance Manager within retail, hospitality or leisure looking for a new challenge, then please apply today with your CV and covering letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.