about 1 month ago
London Westfield White City
Salary up to £45,000pa
My client is looking for an experienced fashion retailer to head up their stunning boutique situated in Westfield White City.
This is a great opportunity to bring your management skills; developing a team to excel, offering the best in customer service, and working together to achieve company set targets.
As Store Manager you will be passionate about retail and fashion, you will be driven and motivated to build a high performing team. You will be able to analyse reports and put action plans in place to continually drive performance. A go getter and self-motivated, being a brand ambassador and living and breathing the values of the brand daily in everything that you do.
As Store Manager you will be:
- Actively driving sales with a customer-centric approach
- Managing daily operations of the business and ensure sales goals are met
- Directing employees in daily operations such as serving customers, inventory taking, reconciling cash and managing in store marketing & visual merchandising
- Delegating to the team.
- Involved in the whole employee life cycle. (Recruitment, onboarding, reviews etc.)
- Responsible for stock inventory.
As Store Manager you will have:
- Passion to inspire the team to be the best on the high street.
- At least a minimum of 3 years' experience with a fashion retailer.
- Knowledge and understanding of stock room management.
- Strong communication skills, confident in liaising with senior stakeholders in the business.
- Commercial awareness with a keen eye for visual merchandising.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.