12 days ago
Executive Personal Assistant - Premium Retailer
Pitlochry, Perthshire, Scotland
Salary dependant on experience + great benefits
Full Time - Monday to Friday (Office Based)
My client is currently recruiting for a Executive Personal Assistant. This is a unique opportunity for an accomplished PA to join the friendly team in a varied, autonomous and dynamic role.
In this role you will be supporting the Chairman and the MD of the company with the management of their diaries and schedules.
PA and Office Manager - The role:
- Act as the first point of contact for the MD and Chairman, taking telephone calls, messages, receiving and welcoming visitors.
- Maintain an accurate diary system for MD and Chairman ensuring appointments have appropriate reminders.
- Open personal and business mail for MD and Chairman and ensure items are dealt with accordingly.
- Arrange all travel for the Directors and Senior Management Team, ensuring the most cost effective modes of travel are used; prepare detailed itineraries for each person travelling; check in and print boarding passes; and arrange transfer between airports/hotels/meetings if required.
- Maintain accurate records of travel and analyse costs.
- Prepare monthly attendance spreadsheet for MD to authorise payroll.
- Process all monthly paid staff holidays/sickness and holiday requests.
- Ensure the Office is managed effectively and in accordance with company standards.
- Reconcile personal bank statements for the Chairman.
- Reconcile Trust bank statements.
- Reconcile expenses and pay invoices.
- Keep accurate medical and personal information for the MD and Chairman; arrange appointments as necessary.
- Draft customer correspondence for MD.
- Arrange lunch and refreshments for MD and Chairman and for any meetings as required.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
PA and Office Manager- The person:
- Experienced PA/EA who is used to assisting at Director level
- Polite, friendly and approachable manner, well presented, leads by example.
- Organised and methodical worker with good time management.
- High degree of numeracy and literacy, with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Clear thinking and logical approach to problem solving with the ability to manage in a fast paced changeable environment.
- Strategic thinker who can work on own initiative and as part of a larger team to bring about change.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Career progression and learning and development opportunities.
- Work/life balance.
This position would suit an established Personal Assistant/Executive Personal Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to work with a very successful business.
The company do provide temporary accommodation for candidates relocating to the area.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!