2 months ago
Salary up to £40,000
This is an incredible opportunity for an exceptional PA who is passionate about working in a dynamic fast paced business to join a rapidly growing Company with retail and property interests Nationwide. The role is based from the Head Office in Wembley which benefits from on-site car parking and is a few minutes' walk from Wembley Central tube station.
We are looking for someone with a proven PA / EA track record, someone who has supported at an Executive level in large, multi-national organisations or working for successful entrepreneurial businesses. You will need to be able to make decisions, work on your own, be well organised with the ability to diarise and follow up matters to see them through to completion. You will appreciate the confidentiality and professionalism that the role requires.
This role has been created for the sole purpose of improving the CEO's work life and making him more efficient so that he can focus on implementing his skill set on the key issues relating to the businesses whereas relying on you to focus on the day to day admin and acting as gatekeeper and the first point of contact.
Key responsibilities as PA to CEO;
- Extensive diary & email management
- Acting as first point of contact for CEO including greeting VIP guests
- Coordinating numerous high profile meetings and conference calls
- Producing presentation materials, agenda's and papers ·
- Management of all travel arrangements (flights, hotels and itinerary's)
- Liaising with key stakeholders, senior leaders, Executives and other PA's
- Overall office management including First Aid, Health & Safety, procurement and supplier management / negotiations
- Ensuring numerous contracts are in place including business insurance, cleaning contracts, car insurance, mobile phone contracts etc.
- Personal itinerary for the CEO including booking holidays, liaison with schools, ad hoc requests from family members and liaison with the CEO's accountant.
- What we are looking for: A dynamic, personable, ambitious, proactive and entrepreneurial PA with extensive previous experience (minimum 5 years)
- Experience supporting a CEO or senior board member is highly desired
- Experienced in taking minutes and dictation with min 60wpm typing speed
- Proven communication skills and the ability to foster strong relationships at all levels
- The ability to deal with problems as they arise in an unflappable manner
- Someone who is assertive, proactive, loyal, trustworthy, hardworking and can complete tasks to a high standard
- Must be flexible and be able to work around the needs of our CEO's work routine
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.