Up to £35000.00 per annum + + Excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Ecommerce Manager - Luxury Retail Brand
Salary £35,000pa DOE
YOUNG AMBITIOUS fashion brand with HUGE plans for 2023!!
Our client is all about marring up ultimate comfort and elegant design. Still relatively young to the market, they have HUGE expansion plans in place, a great time to join a brand who are hungry to continue to grow! Their products are beautifully crafted, and loved by all their clients, ranging from A list celebrities to working professionals.
With their head quarter located in Shoreditch and stores in central London, you will play an integral part in marrying up the in-store experience with the online experience. As Ecommerce Manager you will oversee all their digital channels, reporting directly to the Head of Operations as well as working alongside the business founders. You will be analytical, able to analyse and report back on data, as well as create reports, in order to track and manage online visits and ad campaigns. With a new website due to launched very soon, you will be part of a team dedicated to improving and delivering in all areas of digital experience.
- Looking after all Ecommerce Channels including any maintenance, updates, website content and improvements that may need to be made.
- Monitoring and creating paid media advertising across major platforms.
- Implementing strategy plans and use resources to grow and improve brand awareness
- Analysing data and create monthly reports to track performance and growth
- You MUST have experience in an digital marketing role for at least 2/3 years
- Educated to a degree level in Maths or Science
- Knowledgeable and experienced of working with Shopify - desirable, not necessary.
- You will be skilled in problem solving and identifying
- You collaborate well with team members and work effectively
- You will be organised with the ability to schedule and manage resources to meet multiple deadlines
- A positive and flexible individual and able to think on your feet
- Adaptable to a dynamic working environment
A rare opportunity to join a luxury brand, where the founders visions are still at the core of the day to day operations. You will receive a warm welcome, educated in the world of high quality craftsmanship, and work with a team who will value your input and encourage you to grow and develop.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.