£23930 - £25147 per annum + excellent benefits
about 2 months ago
Duty Manager - Cinema
from £23,930 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is one of the largest independently owned brand of Cinemas in the UK; we are currently looking for a Duty Manager for a fantastic new site set to open later this year.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Duty Manager or Assistant Manager in a high volume, customer focused environment. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for exceptional customer service in addition to the ability to lead and train a large team.
- Oversee the daily operations of the cinema, leading the team on shift.
- Cash control and stock control.
- Work with the senior management team to monitor the performance of all team members.
- Ensure everyone is providing the highest quality of customer service and a safe environment for all staff and customers.
- Maintain all operational standards and company policies.
- Opening and closing procedures.
- Deal with customer requests and complaints effectively.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career within hospitality or retail management and build a career with a growing company. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.