£18000 - £20000 per annum
4 months ago
Family Entertainment Centre - Braintree
Salary £18,000 - £20,000
Our client is a fun, innovative and forward-thinking brand, well known for being successful providers of family entertainment centres across the UK. They offer a wide variety of activities in each site such as ten pin bowling, pool tables, ping pong, amusements and arcade games. They even cater for children's parties and corporate functions!
As a manager, you will be spending most of your time on the floor supporting and interacting with customers. You will need to ensure operational standards meet and exceed customer's expectations. To become a manager, you need to have experience in leading and developing a team, whilst keeping a grasp on the standards and financial side of a business. A key part of your role will be thinking of innovative ideas to drive sales, whilst ensuring you deliver a great experience to your customers.
- Work on all the sites departments as required i.e. bowling reception, lanes, shoe bar, prize shop, food outlets, bars, pool bar, etc.
- Promote the sites facilities, offers, membership schemes etc. to potential new and existing customers using the following methods; over the phone, handing out pos material, using the sites PA system, etc.
- Carry out replenishment tasks i.e. refilling vending machines, re-stocking bars, re-stocking the prize shop etc.
- Work with senior management and colleagues to identify opportunities to increase the areas market share of trade within the locality.
- Assist with recruitment, training and development of staff in your team.
- Assist with disciplinary investigations and appraisals
- Ensure that all policies and procedures set out in the Operations Manual are being followed at all times.
- Ensure that all Licensing, Food and Hygiene, Health and Safety and Gambling legislation are being enforced at all times as per the licensing compliance module.
- Ensure that all incidents/accidents are dealt with as set out in the incident reporting procedure.
- Ensure that the Bar and Kitchen cleaning rotas are being completed to a high standard.
- Ensure that all Bar and Kitchen checks are being carried out and recorded correctly.
- Ensure that the 'shift running' checklist is being followed and ticked off throughout the shift.
If you feel you have the correct experience for this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and covering letter via the links in the advert.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.