£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent bonus and benefits
about 1 month ago
Dual-Site Venue Manager - Retail/Hospitality Venue
Corby - Full Time
Salary £30/35,000pa (DOE) + Bonus
A rare opportunity has become available to an experienced, passionate, customer focused Dual-Site Venue Manager to join an organisation that puts customers at the heart of what they do. In this role you will not only be responsible for managing two sites in Corby.
In this role as Dual-Site Venue Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the entire running of the business, ensuring that the sites are managed in the best interests of the company. You will take ownership of the teams and management of the site and making necessary changes to maximise the sites potential, driving promotions and customer service.
As Dual-Site Venue Manager you main duties include:
- People Development: Ensuring staff are managed correctly. Recruiting, on boarding, training and development and nurturing great talent for future management.
- Financial Cash Control & Paperwork: Ensure that the end of day reports are reconciled correctly, all admin is completed accurately and reported, ensuring that you are keeping control of store labour spends and costs.
- Standards: Set the expectations for the team in all areas of the business, from communication, customer service and teamwork. You will be living and breathing the company visions and values each and every shift.
- Security & Safety: Oversee and ensure that the venue is safe for visitor and staff. Conduct regular health and safety checks and reporting any immediate issues.
- From a customer facing environment, Retail, Hospitality, leisure
- Experienced in managing a team, no small that 3.
- Bringing you experience from a similar role, with a minimum of 2 years service.
- Knowledgeable about managing the P&L and working towards targets and KPI's
- A team player, thriving to be the best out on the high street.
- Commercially aware, able to understand trends and habit of your customers in order to put actions in place to improve the venues revenue.
Due to the nature of this business, as Dual-Site Venue Manager you will be required to work weekends and occasional evenings, therefore it is imperative that you can commit to working these shift patterns.
You will receive a warm welcome into the business and provided with an in depth induction, you will continually developed in order to grow your management career.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.