£22000 - £30000 per annum + + bonus & benefits
10 days ago
General Manager Designate - East Coast Scotland
Family Entertainment Centre
Salary 22-30k (D.O.E) + bonus and benefits
Do you strive to work for, manage and be part of a market leading vibrant business, that has a passion for its people?
This could be the job for you…
Our client aspires to be the UK's ultimate family entertainment group. Due to exciting expansion, we are seeking an ambitious Designate General Manager to work across our clients centres throughout Scotlands East Coast.
Taking full control for the day to day running of the site, your key duties will include:
· Ensuring the safe operation of the site through compliance management and accurate reporting.
· Maintain standards of both equipment and buildings as per company guidelines.
· Implementing Health & Safety procedures and always ensuring safety carrying out risk assessments.
· Team Development and promoting a positive culture.
· Deliver outstanding customer service.
· Achieve and succeed KPIs and profitability goals.
· Maximise revenue opportunities to ensure that the profits, costs and targets are in line with the company budget.
· Ensuring availability through accurate stock input, controls and stock intake.
· Promote venue through social media.
· Attend manager meetings, training sessions or workshops as required by the business (travel may be required)
The ideal candidate would have the following key skills:
· Experience working in a similar role/business.
· People Management and processes to deliver excellent customer service.
· Organisational and time management skills.
· High level of interpersonal, communication and motivation skills.
· Certified in First Aid, CPR and Level 2 Food Hygiene preferred, but not essential.
· Working knowledge of Health and Safety requirements.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a very ambitious brand at an exciting time.
Immediate starts are available and full training will be given.
If this is the role for you, please send an up to date CV via the links in the advert.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!