Deputy Store Manager - Westfield
£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + + Bonus
about 2 months ago
Deputy Store Manager - Luxury Retailer
Westfield White City
Salary: up to £33k per annum + Bonus!
We are on the lookout for an experienced retail superstars who is all about customer service, working as part of a team and being the best on the high street. Our client has big plans in place for 2023 and looking for a Deputy Manager to join the team in Westfield, with the outlook of forging a long term career. Within the brand there are great examples of internal progression, a brand who really do look after their people.
Bringing with you your management skills, you will be an energetic, motivating manager, who has presence on the shop floor working with the team to ensure all areas are covered and customers are inspired to return time and time again. Using your analytical skills, you will be able to make commercial decision to ensure stock is present on the shopfloor in the right place at the right time.
- Managing the store on a daily basis.
- Managing and motivating team members, using your retail experience to ensure all daily tasks are completed.
- Set the expectations in terms of customer service and being able to deliver a in store experience that will see customer return time and time again.
- Review, analyse and act on sales performance, ensuring the store is on track to achieve company set targets.
- Support the Store Manager in all areas of the business.
- Living and breathing the brand values and visions, demonstrating the core values on a daily basis.
- Commercially aware.
- Fabulous customer service skills
- A vibrant personality to really reflect the brand
- Experienced in management from a retail environment, minimum of 2 years.
- A motivator, able to encourage and inspire your team to excel in all areas.
- An expert in all product lines in order to educate, train and develop the team.
- Keen attention to detail
If you are looking for a fresh challenge and you want to get your career back on track, then this is definitely not an opportunity to be missed! Click on the APPLY button today.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.