£11.25 - £13.00 per hour
Retail Asset Solutions
4 months ago
CSCS/SEIRS Installers (Casual arrangement)
A current and valid CSCS card is a must, additional certifications such as SIERS/IPAF & SMSTS would be ideal but not essential.
Up to 50 Hours per week typically Sunday to Thursday (or variation of 5 days out of 7)
Location: Will be required to work at different locations across the UK
Installers from £11.25 to £13.00 per hour plus holiday pay
Do you want to be part of exciting growth in a well-established, successful and reputable company?
Are you an experienced racking installer or supervisor?
Retail & Asset Solutions are looking for experienced candidates to join our teams as we grow our retail installations division with our large existing client portfolio, to be the 'go-to' company for mobilising retail merchandising projects.
We are a leading provider of Retail merchandising, stocktaking, and supply chain management services.
With over 3500 employees throughout the UK, we provide a hardworking and rewarding workplace with many progression opportunities.
Representing RAS, you will be working for well-known retailers at various sites nationwide.
The purpose of this role is to support in-store projects such as range reviews and store refresh schemes by implementing all elements relating to racking and shelving installations and merchandising to store planogram to give a spectacular finish.
Ability to follow company policy and procedures especially in Health and Safety would be critical to this role. A driving licence would be highly desirable for the role as projects will have a nationwide remit. Shifts are between 10 -12 hours and usually nights although some day shifts may be required.
- Typically Sunday to Thursday shifts
- Working as part of a close-knit team
- Training and development
- Progression opportunities within the company
- Accommodation provided when working away from home when required
- Colleagues will be offered a benefit called Wagestream, which enables colleagues to track, save and access up to 50% of their wages prior to pay day. Wagestream also offers financial advice, all contributing to the financial wellbeing of RAS colleagues
- Holiday pay is accrued and banked for you using our FieldPower system
- Uniform provided
- Owner Driver benefits include Car Share scheme with enhanced mileage expenses
- Reporting to the on site Supervisor to achieve all required project objectives to schedule
- Ensure the RAS health and safety principles are adhered to at all times
- Installing and dismantling Pallet Racking and gondola
- Helping out to make sure installation is carried out to manufacture specs (frame orientation, bracing pattern, row spacer locations, shimming, bolting etc)
- Providing support in merchandising to plan and ensuring excellent display standards
- Making sure site is cleared and tidy on job completion
- Travelling to and from jobs
- Behave in a professional manner
- The role will require lifting heavy items at times so being fit and healthy would be beneficial
- SEIRS OR CSCS card holder
- Experience working with hand tools
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Adherence to health and safety regulations
- Flexibility with working hours
- Flexibility with working days
- Full UK driving licence
- Hold a forklift truck licence
- IPAF 3A/3B certifications
- Comfortable working at heights
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.