Up to £22000 per annum + + 2% commission + benefits
10 days ago
Concession Manager - Sleep brand
Charlton, South East London
Full time (12 month FTC)
Salary £22,000 + 2% commission + benefits
(£2,000 guaranteed commission for the first 6 months)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, luxury sleep brand at their new concession in Charlton. This retailer specialises in high quality, luxurious mattresses and is now looking for a skilled and experienced Concession Manager to lead their team for an initial 12 month maternity FTC.
You will lead the sales team to maximise sales through a high level of customer service and will have a natural ability in selling, demonstrating how to succeed in the retail sales environment. In return you will be offered a competitive salary with a fantastic commission scheme as well as working for a reputable retailer and being a part of a great team.
Concession Manager - the role:
- Responsibility for day-to-day operations of the concession
- Lead and motivate your team, creating an environment where your colleagues can succeed
- Lead the team to deliver outstanding customer service that exceeds expectations
- Have excellent knowledge of product ranges and deliver training to the team
- Execute promotional events and sales
- Develop product knowledge by reading current marketing literature and attending training classes
- Comply with all Health and Safety and security requirements set out by the company
- As part of the brand strategy to deliver customer excellence you will work to exceed personal sales targets, supporting the overall store targets
Concession Manager - the person:
- Previous retail management experience
- Strong leadership skills
- You will need to be an experienced Sales and Customer Service professional who is able to quickly build a rapport with customers
- Open and honest character who is outgoing, friendly and warm- approachable person with the ability to communicate effectively
- Professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting the brand's commitment to customers
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven
To be successful in this role you should be an experienced Supervisor/ Team Leader/ Assistant Manager ideally within a furniture/ homeware or one to one sales environment.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!