Up to £17014 per annum
2 months ago
Chef De Partie
Our client, a well- known events and hotel group based in Telford are looking for a Chef De Partie to help maintain high standards within their kitchen and support the day to day food service alongside the rest of the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to develop their career and work over a multi functioning site. You will gain excellent experience of catering for functions as well as the day to day food preparation for hotel guests within this well-known hotel brand.
- To maintain your personal equipment used to fulfil your job i.e. knives, shoes to the required standards
- To carry out all mis-en place needed, whether on a breakfast, lunch or evening service to the standards as laid out, cook dishes to highest standard and to spec and ensure highest standard of presentation to the customer ensuring customer satisfaction.
- To support colleagues at all times to ensure team-work is maintained, helping to supervise and train Apprentices.
- To ensure that you follow the HACAPP, Hotel Food Safety rules, Basic food hygiene regulations, white book procedures at all times.
- Ensure you check your section/fridges each day and ensure all food is stored correctly, dated, and use the data labelling to use food by or ensure disposed of.
- Assist in the smooth running of the kitchen service.
- To control a given section to the standards as laid down.
- To participate and contribute in department meetings with your ideas, and menu suggestions.
- To be aware of hotel and departmental objectives and assist in achieving them.
- NVQ Level 2 Professional Cookery.
- HACAPP, Food Safety knowledge
- Familiar with Standard Operating Practice manuals.
- Small banquet experience.
- Ordering and stock management experience.
- Minimum 18 months experience at CDP or CDP level.
- Hotel kitchen experience is desirable but not essential
- Current Food Hygiene qualification
If you are interested in working for a truly wonderful and unique Hotel who value their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your cv and covering letter to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.