£40000 - £45000 per annum + +Excellent Commission + Car Allowance
2 months ago
Business Development Manager
Salary dependant on experience £40,000- £45,000 per annum + Excellent Commission Structure + Car Allowance
Head Office Based/Client visits as and when required
My client is a well-established supplier of high quality office & industrial furniture & equipment. They are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to proactively source and procure new business for the company. The candidate will report directly into the UK Managing Director. It's a very exciting time to join the company as they continue to develop and expand their UK presence.
If you are an experienced Business Developer looking to join a company with a fantastic company culture who are progressive, dynamic and forward thinking then this opportunity could be ideal for you.
- Proactively prospect for new customers via phone, email, social media and in person
- Develop a strong & ongoing pipeline of new business
- Pursue, qualify & manage inbound leads
- Secure orders & see through to successful delivery
- Up-sell and cross-sell at every opportunity to maximise revenue & profit
- Develop & maintain strong knowledge of the existing product range and seek information about new products as needed
- Plan & design layouts for customers as required and supply competitive quotes for these
- Source products from outside the core range as necessary & develop strong relationships with UK suppliers
- Ensure all orders are accurately & efficiently processed
- Liaise with logistics partner as necessary to ensure all orders are delivered in line with customers' expectations
- Provide excellent customer service at all stages of the end-to-end customer journey
- Visit customers as required to win business and develop relationships
- Attend networking events, trade fairs and other external events as reasonably required
- Comply with all policies & procedures in place at any given time
Experience and Skills Required:
- Industry experience and contacts within the sector is essential.
- Ideally you will possess a minimum of 5 years' experience in an outbound sales environment (calling, social outreach & email etc)
- Passionate and driven for every lead, enquiry and order.
- Proactive on social media including LinkedIn and you will have built up a strong knowledge within this area.
- Able to attend trade & networking events as required.
- Ability to be personable as well as persuasive, and to communicate convincingly.
- Be authentic & a strong ambassador for the business.
- Show good initiative and be able to follow through on tasks.
- Excellent self-motivation and time management skills.
- Quickly build confidence through an ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of companies including senior employees and executives.
- Strong knowledge and background in office and workplace furniture & equipment sales.
- Excellent team-working & influencing skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Executive/Manager to really drive and grow the business for this well established and progressive business.
If you feel this role would be ideal for you then please apply today with a copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.