£32000 - £35000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits
7 days ago
Up to £35,000 + bonus + excellent benefits
Our client is an entertainment and hospitality operator with a portfolio of venues across the UK, offering a diverse range of leisure concepts and cinema alongside a quality food and beverage operation and providing an exceptional customer experience. They have experienced fantastic growth over the last 10+ years, and with many new openings in the pipeline this is a truly exciting time to join the company.
We are currently recruiting for a Bar Manager to oversee a total of three bar operations within an innovative new leisure development. The Bar Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of the bars whilst ensuring financial profitability. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing high volume bars, a passion for cocktails and will be skilled in motivating and leading teams; demonstrating what exceptional service looks like and inspiring others to do the same.
- Oversee the efficient and profitable running of three bar operations.
- Responsible for achieving daily, weekly and periodical financial targets including sales, EBITDA, gross profit and labour.
- Deliver an exceptional guest experience by acting as a role model to the site team and continuously exhibiting a high level of service and attention to detail.
- Follow stock control procedures and guidelines; undertake weekly and monthly stock takes, analyse variances and take corrective actions as required.
- Responsible for efficient and effective recruitment, onboarding and training of the bar team.
- Support with accurate rota planning based on forecasted sales and labour budget.
- Ensuring the maintenance of Food Safety, Health and Safety, Fire Safety and licencing law in a compliant and safe manner, achieving the highest audits scores possible.
- Continuously develop the product knowledge of all bar staff, such as cocktails.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company that offers excellent benefits and can provide further development. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!