Assistant Store Manager - Oxford
£35000 - £40000 per annum + + Bonus & Benefits
2 months ago
Assistant Store Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 DOE + great benefits
Are you an enthusiastic, creative Assistant Retail Manager looking for a new role?
THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!
We have a RARE and EXCITING opportunity for an Assistant Shop Manager to join a multi faceted retail team that puts customers at the heart of what they do! You will bring with you a friendly and helpful nature, passion to deliver excellent customer service and ability to manage and coach a team effectively.
- Being actively involved in achieving sales, service and profit margin targets
- Effectively running the store in the managers absence
- Ensure the store well-presented and displays are maintained to a high standard and are in line with company guidelines
- Recruiting and training new and existing staff members
- Ensuring displays and POS are accurate and clear with strong focus on key selling areas
- Assist in holding meetings and disciplinaries
- Responding to customer complaints to get them resolved effectively
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are carried out at all times
- You will have experience in a similar role
- You collaborate well with team members and work effectively
- Be great at building customer relationships
- You will be organised with the ability to schedule and manage resources to meet multiple deadlines
- You will be open to ideas and suggestions from others
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Retail Assistant Manager to work with a dynamic and growing retailer who really value their people. If you feel this role would be ideal for you then please apply today with a copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.