£22000 - £23000 per annum + Great Benefits
2 months ago
Assistant Shop Manager
Salary: £22,259 - £22,930 per annum
Hours: 37.5 per week
Location: Permanent location across central and south west London
Are you passionate about sustainability and supporting the local community? If you love fashion and being creative then you will enjoy being an Assistant Manager in one of our clients wonderful shops.
There has never been a better time to join them as they aim to become London's answer to sustainable fashion. They have just recorded our best financial performance in four years as they implement a strategy of transformation, expansion, modernisation and improvement.
About the role
If you can drive sales from donated goods, manage the stockroom and shop floor, merchandise and create visual displays, engage with retail campaigns and provide fantastic customer service this could be the perfect fit!
Skills and experience
- Paid or voluntary retail experience either in the commercial or charity sectors
- Experience of dealing with the public face to face and over the telephone
- Knowledge of the charity retail sector
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A generous 27 days annual leave increasing to 29 after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years, plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked will be given back in lieu).
- Group personal pension scheme
- Non-contributory life assurance scheme
- Shop discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- London Living Wage employer
Our client is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment.
They encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.