Up to £8.93 per hour + Great Benefits
19 days ago
Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
Location: Burnham on Sea
Salary: £6973 per annum plus great benefits including generous allowances for holiday healthcare, pension, life assurance and maternity/paternity/adoption leave.
Weekly Hours: Part Time 15 hours per week
Want to make a positive impact on people's lives by working for the world's largest and oldest youth charity? My client is currently recruiting an Assistant Store Manager to work in one of its' 100 charity shops across England and Wales.
What you can expect from us:
- A stimulating, varied role, working with the Store Manager to drive sales and income and maximise profits from donated sales, Gift Aid, and other promotions
- The opportunity to build and support an outstanding team of volunteers, to generate great stock, and to establish the very best in customer service
What we will expect from you:
- Solid retail management experience working to sales and other targets including KPI's
- Experience of recruiting and managing a volunteer team would be a bonus
- Committed to going above and beyond when it comes to customer service
- Self-motivation and determination to be successful
- Experience of working with volunteers would be a bonus
- Weekend and bank holiday work also required
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven Assistant Shop/Assistant Store Manager to work with a dynamic and growing retail charity who really value their people.
If you feel this role would be ideal for you then please apply today with a copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.