City and District of St. Albans
£11000 - £21308 per annum + + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Assistant Shop Manager
£21, 308 per annum
Full-time 37 hours a week
My client is a succesful growing Charity with shops across the UK.
To be a successful Assistant Shop Manager with my client you will have sound retail experience and the ability to supervise a team are essential in this post, you will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail.
Assistant Shop Manager Profile
- Inspirational Leadership
- Developing others
- Good Customer Service
- Continuous Personal Development
- Creative and good eye for detail
- To assist the Shop Manager in the setting of sales, gift aid and expenditure targets and ensure plans are in place to achieve them.
- To cover the shop in the absence of the manager.
- To assist in the management of stock from processing through to presentation ensuring the shop operates to Retail agreed standards.
- To assist in the recruitment and retention of shop volunteers to ensure shop can open the agreed hours and operate to agreed standards.
- To assist in the training and development of volunteers in all aspects of Retail.
- To ensure that all shop admin is completed to deadlines required and in line with Retail policies and procedures as requested by the Shop Manager.
- To ensure Health & Safety policies are applied and adhered to in the absence of the Shop Manager.
- To assist in the planning and implementation of internal and external sales promotion as requested by the Shop Manager.
If you are interested in working for a great charity and have experience within retail management please do not hesitate to apply today
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.