£29000.00 - £31000.00 per annum + + Excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Assistant Restaurant Manager - Birmingham
Stunning Fine Dinning venue
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
HOSPITALITY - FINE DINNING - STUNNING VIEWS
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager to join a leading hospitality brand in Birmingham. This stunning venue offers their clients a full service from afternoon tea to exquisite fine dining as well as a unique range of cleverly created cocktails.
As Assistant Manager you would be assisting the Bar and Restaurant Manager to provide guests with a luxurious experience whilst visiting the restaurant. You will therefore be experienced in motivating a team to deliver a world class service. You will understand the importance of orchestrating the kitchen, bar and restaurant teams to work together to deliver a seamless service each and every day.
Key Responsibilities as Assistant Manager:
- Proving excellent hospitality and customer service of food and beverage offerings
- To ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the restaurant and service areas in line with the company guidelines
- To maximise sales opportunities within your area.
- Purchasing and ordering supplies and handling any discrepancies
- Work closely with the Marketing Team, providing content for social media
- Effective team management
- Assisting with recruitment, training, and development
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Experience managing a Restaurant or Hospitality environment
- Have a passion for food and beverage, fine dining and cocktails
- Great people manager with proven experience managing performance
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Pro-active team player with a "can do" attitude
- Strong attention to detail
Our client has a number of venues throughout the UK and see clients from the UK and internationally visit them time and time again. This is a great opportunity to harness your career in an environment that sets high standards and they will continue to train and develop your skill to build a long term career.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.