South London, London
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Great Benefits
over 1 year ago
Assistant Merchandiser - Leading Fashion Retailer
Salary up to £26,000 per annum plus benefits
An amazing opportunity as arisen to join a leading British fashion retailer who are well known for providing high quality, sophisticated fashion in the role of Assistant Merchandiser working across dresses and accessories.
In this role you will support the Merchandiser to ensure the Merchandising processes run smoothly and effectively to enable the business to fulfil increased sales
- To produce seasonal, weekly and ad hoc reports as required, by store, by product category.
- To fully validate all financial information and make recommendations as required.
- To ensure the critical path planning is accurate and well organised to ensure all requirements are achieved on time.
- To follow through all agreed actions in a timely and accurate manner to optimise stock availability by market.
- Analysis of category sales performance on weekly/monthly/seasonal basis and flagging areas of potential by market.
- To be fully up to date on delivery schedules by category and impact on stock build.
- Allocating stock and liaising with the DC to ensure stock has arrived and has been processed in due time.
- Liaising with Suppliers about deliveries and negotiating repeat prices.
- To conduct store visits to ensure excellent brand knowledge.
- You will be currently working at a Senior MAA or Allocator level and be ready for the next move or you will be an existing Assistant Merchandiser wanting to join a new retailer that can offer future career progression and excellent opportunities for development
- You will be passionate about fashion retail and growing your career within Merchandising
- You will have excellent knowledge of Excel
- Excellent numerate and analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Strategic thinker
- Strong time management skills
- Relevant subject related degree
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you then apply today…..
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.