Assistant Manager - Womenswear - London Boutique
£26000.00 - £29000.00 per annum + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Assistant Manager - Ladieswear
Central London Boutique
Salary up to £29,000 + bonus
A fantastic opportunity to join a premium/luxury ladieswear retailer in one of their stunning boutiques in Central London.
You will be responsible for assisting the Store Manager in the overall management of the store operations, store teams and achieving the store KPIs. The ideal candidate will have previous Assistant Manager or Supervisor experience with a premium or luxury fashion retailer. You will have strong leadership skills along with proven experience of achieving sales targets.
Assistant Manager - Key duties:
- Manage the store in order to achieve the sales objective and operational KPIs
- Manage and coach the sales team on how to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate sales leadership to the team by playing an active role on the shop floor
- Manage the store inventory and stock levels
- Maintain excellent retail standards at all times
What we're looking for:
- Previous managerial experience in premium or luxury retail environment
- Strong leadership skills, managing and developing a team
- Proven experience achieving KPI's
- High retail standards
- Team player
This is a fantastic opportunity for a current Assistant Manager or an experienced Supervisor to join a luxury fashion brand as they continue to grow across the UK.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please click the link to apply!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.