£24000 - £26000 per annum + bonus + benefits
4 months ago
Assistant Manager - Restaurant / QSR
up to £26,000 + bonus + excellent benefits
Our client is a quick-service restaurant operator who have experienced rapid growth in the last few years within the UK, which is set to continue as they look to triple their estate over the next 3 years. This brand is a leader in Asian-inspired quick service restaurants, offering fast, fresh and delicious food.
The role of the Assistant Manager involves working closely with the General Manager to ensure the smooth day to day running of the store. The ideal Assistant Manager will have experience within a QSR, fast food or coffee shop environment where they have led their teams from the front and proactively developed others. They will be enthusiastic and passionate with high levels of energy to deal with a fast-paced business; in addition to demonstrating exceptional levels of customer service.
- Scheduling labour in line with a budget alongside the General Manager
- Cost-efficient stock control and ordering
- Coaching and developing your team to be the best
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Supporting the General Manager with P&L management
- Getting involved in recruitment, appraisals, performance management and action plans.
- Ensuring that the restaurant provides a safe environment for both staff and customers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a charismatic, ambitious and experienced Assistant Manager. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with an up to date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.