Up to £25560 per annum + staff discounts and great benefits
29 days ago
Supporting the Retail Branch Manager, our valued and market leading client within the DIY sector are looking for Assistant Managers to join their already successful teams. You'll make sure customers are the heart of everything and you're always looking for ways to improve what we do and how we do it, knowing that small differences can make a big impact. And with the help of our excellent training programmes and varied shift patterns to support a healthy work life balance, you'll be on the right track for a promising career with us!
- Store standards - alongside the retail Branch Manager, you'll make sure everything runs smoothly, from front of house to the warehouse. Rolling up your sleeves to keep standards high
- Inspire your team - you'll be hands on and lead by example, motivating your team to give a great customer experience
- Store management - budgets, Rota's and Payroll, P&L analysis, managing stock and improving profits are all part of your role
Required skills & experience
- Experienced in management and wanting to take your career to the next level
- Instinctive in knowing what our customers want, you go all out to deliver
- Extremely driven, leading you to hit targets and inspire those around you
- Inquisitive, ever-questioning and ever-improving
- Passionate about our business
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Joining a growing team - full of support, opportunities, and fun!
- We offer a competitive salary
- 33 days' holiday
- An award-winning company pension scheme - up to 14% contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life cover
- Discounted healthcare
- Company share save scheme
- We'll also help you be the best you can be, with excellent training and ongoing development!
If you are looking for a fresh challenge and you want to get your career back on track then this is definitely not an opportunity to be missed! Click on the APPLY button today.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!