Up to £22269.00 per annum + Great Benefits
8 days ago
C2 Charity Recruitment
Assistant Store Manager - New Boutique Charity Store Opening
Salary up to £22,269 per annum dependant on experience plus great benefits
C2 Recruitment are exclusively working with a leading charity based in the Essex area to support with the recruitment of an Assistant Store Manager based in their new "boutique style" store based in Loughton, Essex.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Store Manager from charity or fashion retail to join this well-known and progressive charity in the role of Assistant Store Manager.
- Ensure that excellent customer service is offered at all times, leading by example to continue to ensure the store is an important part of the local community.
- Work closely with the Store Manager to understand the requirements to ensure the store is managed successfully.
- Responsible in the absence of the Store Manager for the smooth running of the store in accordance with company guidelines.
- In conjunction with the Store Manager, deliver annual store financial and contribution targets.
- Deliver against store KPI's.
- Lead and develop your team.
- Visual merchandising the store, maximising all opportunities.
- Driving new business into the store and liaising with the local community.
- Previous Supervisory or Assistant Store Manager experience within charity or fashion retail.
- Have the ability to engage customers through outstanding communication, questioning and listening skills.
- KPI aware and driven by data to make commercial decisions.
- Experience of working to targets in a customer focused environment.
- Energy, drive and a positive can-do attitude.
- Flexible to cover store opening hours and weekends.
- An understanding of charity retail would be a distinct advantage and a passion for the charity sector.
Part Time may also be considered in the form of job share for this role.
Please note that a DBS basic disclosure check will be undertaken as part of my client's pre-employment screening for the successful candidate.
This is an exciting time to join this well-established non-profitable organisation and be part of the continuing success and growth of the retail part of the charity.
If you feel this role would be ideal for you then please apply today with a copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.