City of London, London
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Great Benefits
3 months ago
Assistant Store Manager- Charity
Salary c£20,000 per annum + great benefits including bonus
37.5 Hours per week (including weekends) (10am-6pm Mon-Sat, 11am-5pm Sun)
My client is a very successful and growing charity organisation, with over 30 stores across the UK; they continue to expand their store portfolio.
To be a successful Assistant Store Manager with my client you will have sound retail management experience with the ability to drive a team to achieve fantastic sales and service, you will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail. You will be a commercially minded Manager with a real passion for people!
Assistant Store Manager Responsibilities:
- Driving sales and service within the store, ensuring the best possible customer service is provided
- You will be responsible for building key relationships within the local community
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard
- Staff scheduling
- Dealing with HR issues
- Visual merchandising
- Ensuring excellent profitability of the store
Assistant Store Manager Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong management experience gained within retail/charity
- Knowledge of the charity sector and working with volunteers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative and good eye for detail
- IT literate
- Strong budgetary management skills
- Strong people skills
- Commercially minded Manager
- Highly motivated and passionate about charity retailing
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and growing charity organisation who pride themselves on creating a dynamic working environment.
If you are interested in working for a great charity and have experience within retail management, please do not hesitate to apply today.
C2 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.