Assistant Manager - Doncaster
£18000 - £18018 per annum + + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Assistant Store Manager - Charity
Salary up to £18,018 per annum.
35 hours per week
My client is a charity organisation with multiple shops across the UK. In the shop they retail a fantastic range of clothing, electrical goods, music and media.
To be a successful Assistant Shop Manager with my client you will have sound retail experience and the ability to supervise a team, you will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail.
Assistant Store Manager - Profile
- Inspirational Leadership
- Developing others
- Good Customer Service
- Continuous Personal Development
- Creative and good eye for detail
Assistant Shop Manager - The Role
- Fully contribute to the success of the overall shop
- Develop and demonstrate a high level of knowledge about the charity and inform customers of the charities goals and values.
- Maximise sales by providing excellent customer service.
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard.
- Opening and closing the store on a daily basis.
- Cashing up the till and banking the day's takings.
- Window dressing and in-store displays.
If you are interested in working for a great charity and have experience within retail management please do not hesitate to apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.