Up to £31500 per annum + excellent benefits
28 days ago
Assistant Manager - Leading cinema operator
£31,500 per annum + excellent benefits
Are you passionate about movies and creating unforgettable experiences for customers?
Our client is a well-established international brand who currently operate in excess of 100 cinemas in the UK, a number which has steadily grown over the past few years. We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join the team as a Cinema Assistant Manager. As a key member of the management team, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of the cinema, providing exceptional customer service, and contributing to the overall success of the venue.
The ideal candidate will have management experience a within a fast-paced and customer focused, hospitality, retail or leisure environment and a proven track record of delivering on KPI's. You must be passionate about people, proactive in developing others and flexible on shift patterns. A love of film and cinema would also be an advantage!
- Oversee daily cinema operations, ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness, presentation, and maintenance are maintained throughout the cinema.
- Manage inventory, order supplies, and monitor equipment to guarantee optimal functionality.
- Train and lead staff to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- Recruit, train, and develop a high-performing team of cinema staff, conducting performance reviews and encouraging internal development.
- Drive revenue through effective upselling, promotions, and cross-selling to achieve financial targets.
- Implement marketing strategies to boost attendance and customer engagement.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and company policies.
Benefits include exclusive access to new releases and complimentary cinema visits for you and guests, in addition to various schemes including a company pension plan and life assurance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially aware and driven manager to build a career with an industry leader. If you have the skills we are looking for and a passion for cinema, please apply directly to this advert with an up-to-date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.