£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + + Excellent benefits
17 days ago
Retail Assistant Manager
Salary up to £26,000 plus great benefits
C2 Recruitment are working on a very exciting new opportunity for a superb market leading retail brand, that are renowned for the market they operate within. Our client, having demonstrated success in stores right across the UK are continuing to expand and have opportunities for talented retail managers to take the next step in their career. The history of the business and people are at the heart of everything they do - this is not an opportunity to be missed!
Store standards - alongside the retail Branch Manager, you'll make sure everything runs smoothly, from front of house to the warehouse. Rolling up your sleeves to keep standards high
Inspire your team - you'll be hands on and lead by example, motivating your team to give a great customer experience
Store management - budgets, Rota's and Payroll, P&L analysis, managing stock and improving profits are all part of your role
Required skills & experience
- Experienced in management and wanting to take your career to the next level
- Instinctive in knowing what our customers want, you go all out to deliver
- Extremely driven, leading you to hit targets and inspire those around you
- Inquisitive, ever-questioning and ever-improving
- Passionate about our business
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Joining a growing team - full of support, opportunities, and fun!
- 33 days' holiday
- An award-winning company pension scheme - up to 14% contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life cover
- Discounted healthcare
- Company share save scheme
Fantastic on-boarding and training to ensure you have all the tools needed to be the best you can be, with excellent ongoing development.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge and you want to get your career back on track then this is definitely not an opportunity to be missed! Click on the APPLY button today.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!