£26000 - £28000 per annum + excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Assistant General Manager - Cinema
up to £28,000 + excellent benefits
Our client is the largest independently owned brand of Cinemas in the UK and we are currently looking for an Assistant General Manager to support the General Manager in the running of a brand new site. The ideal candidate will have experience as an Assistant Manager or Deputy Manager within a fast-paced, customer focused environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for exceptional customer service in addition to the ability to train and develop a large team.
- Deputise for the General Manager
- To deliver a premium customer experience by managing and motivating the team
- Manage all employees reporting to the position so as to effectively recruit, train, evaluate, motivate, delegate and monitor their activities
- Manage day to day cinema operations efficiently and effectively
- Manage operational expenditure on a day-to-day basis by implementing the Company processes and procedures consistently
- To adhere to and implement all Company Health and Safety procedures
- To maximize revenue for the Cinema.
- To manage, monitor and maintain upkeep and condition of all equipment, fixtures and fabric of the Cinema's premises.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career within hospitality or retail management and build a career with a growing company. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.