£37000 - £38000 per annum + + Company Car + Great Benefits
15 days ago
C2 Charity Recruitment
Retail Area Manager - National Charity
Home Counties and London
Salary £37,557 per annum+ car+ great benefits including 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading charity retailers as an Area Manager as arisen. We are looking for a commercially minded Area Manager that is passionate about maximising area sales and profits across their Charity Shops.
You will provide support to the stores based in the Home Counties and London area. Shop locations include Wellingborough, Felixstowe and Bedford.
With c100 stores across England and Wales this is an exciting time to be part of their business. If you are an experienced Area Manager within the charity or retail sector, this could be the ideal role for you!
Retail Area Manager - The Role:
- Management of the team members in order to maximise the area team's sales and profitability and achieving income targets
- Controlling expenditure and delivering net contribution
- Analyse all reports and commercial information available to help improve the performance of stores.
- Identify current retail trends, monitor competitor activity, reporting and responding where appropriate
- Support the business strategy and implement new plans/ideas to achieve business targets
Retail Area Manager - The Person:
- Outstanding track record in achieving sales and profit targets within retail or charity management
- Passionate about charity retailing
- Passionate about delivering results through the effective management of people
- Demonstrable experience in analysing financial data to make informed commercial decisions
- Experience of distance managing a diverse team of people
- Excellence in forming working partnerships with other organisations
If you have experience within retail as an Area Manager, District Manager or Multi Site Manager within the charity sector and are interested in working for a great charity who have fantastic training and progression platform in place, please do not hesitate to apply today with your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.