£32000 - £35000 per annum + + bonus & benefits
5 days ago
Area Manager - North - Rapidly expanding QSR concept
32-35k + bonus and benefits
Covering 5 stores across Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle
Are you ambitious, career driven and passionate enough to want to be a part of growing a global brand?
Are you operationally minded and have the perseverance and determination to face the daily challenges that come with these operational roles?
Do you have a positive mindset and always able to gain perspective even when things get difficult?
If you believe your personality would fit this role, then please read on to find out what you'll be accountable for in this position…
Our client is a very fast-growing business driven by becoming a global brand and creating a business that's core purpose is to bring joy to others. It is an exciting time for our client and a great time to be joining the business, with plans to grow significantly over the next 5 years within the UK and internationally, as well as through multiple different categories.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
· P&L for your stores & weekly reporting.
· Monthly Site Audits with follow up actions.
· Full H&S and Food Safety compliance, achieving and maintaining 5 Star Ratings.
· Labour Control and Staff Productivity.
· Empowering and engaging your teams through leading and coaching.
Key experience needed:
· You would have worked in a multi-site management role within food retail sector
· You would have managed customer facing teams and carried out regular training and coaching.
· You would have been involved in recruitment and training of managers.
· You would have experience with P&Ls, profit management
· You would have worked with target and budget setting and proven track record of achieving those set targets.
What Key Skills are we looking for?
· Must be able to work under pressure in very fast paced environment.
· Strong problem solver and happy to take on any challenge - always looking for solutions.
· Strong communication, coaching and leadership skills.
· Collaborative approach with a positive outlook.
· Highly self-motivated and strong work ethic
This is really exciting opportunity to join a very ambitious brand, looking to expand across the UK and world-wide. If you feel you could be the right person for this role, please apply using the links above.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!