£30000 - £32000 per annum + + car allowance + bonus
13 days ago
Area Manager - Retail
Salary £30,000 - £32,000 + bonus + £3,000 car allowance
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Multi-Site Manager to join a growing retailer, managing around 10 small stores within a fast-paced retail setting.
To assist with on-going success and deliver growth, we are looking to speak with motivated and enthusiastic Managers with a passion for delivering great service as well as assisting with the long-term development of their teams, all with the aim of increasing sales profitability across the stores.
If you have a passion for retail and are looking for your next career opportunity with a successful growing brand, we want to hear from you!
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- To be responsible for the delivery of sales and profit targets for all branches within your remit.
- Utilise the Sales Framework to drive sales and KPIs with effective coaching and targets for your team.
- To visit and monitor every branch within your remit at least once per fortnight with additional emphasis placed on the highest volume and new branches in the area.
- To assist your team to achieve any incentive targets given by the company.
- To ensure effective induction, training, assessment, sign off and reviews for all new colleagues.
- Identify training and development needs of all colleagues in liaison with your line manager and HR through training needs analysis, appraisals, mystery shopper & audit reports, probationary reviews and customer feedback etc.
- To provide open, honest feedback to colleagues through staff meetings, one-on-one coaching and staff appraisals. Agreeing, implementing and evaluating agreed targets and action plans.
- Managing and motivating your team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience in a multi-site management role within a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Remote management experience
- People orientated; you will put your people at the forefront of what you do.
- A commercial and strategic thinker, able to assess your team's potential with the ability to put long and short term plans in place.
- A strong communicator
- A Team player
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced multi site manager to join an organisation that creates an environment centred around its people.
If you have the skills we are looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!