Up to £25000 per annum + + Benefits
2 months ago
Administration Manager - Holiday Park
Salary £25,000 + excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 is set to be huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to provide a professional administration and coordination function and ensure that all business requirements are supported in an accurate and timely basis including the management of payroll, training records, financial procedures and health & safety documentation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Fully manage the seasonal payroll requirements and activity in an accurate and timely basis.
- Assist in the accurate management and upkeep of the health & safety system, ensuring all training, audit and investigation documents are uploaded.
- Ensure all income generate on park is properly controlled and banked appropriately, including filling in the monthly cash diary.
- Ensure all out of date owner gas and electrical tests are identified, rectified and charged.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including GDPR, customer confidentiality and data protection at all times to ensure the best service is provided to customers and owners.
- Coordinating of the seasonal recruitment plan for the park, assisting in placing adverts, management of applications and completing preparation for recruitment events.
The successful Person will:
- Have previous experience of working in an Administration function.
- Have a sound knowledge of financial procedures such as Purchase Ledger, Credit Control and Payroll.
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Be competent in the management of an Administration Team.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities and discounted holidays.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.